Article provided by: Belmont Dental at Ruther Glen
Check into the advantages of new dental implants in Belmont as a new patient at Belmont Dental. Implants make more sense than dentures; in fact, you'll find multiple reasons to choose them as the best way to improve your smile. Bring your list of questions to your complimentary consultation at Belmont Dental to find out more about the benefits and perks of owning implants- your beautiful new smile awaits.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
There's a lot to love about implants- from their overall value to the way dental implants significantly improve your appearance. If you're on the fence, trying to choose between modern dentures and dental implants in Belmont, consider the following exclusive advantages implants provide to patients:
- Implants are built to withstand the test of time; specialists design and manufacture implants to last a lifetime with regular brushing, flossing, and professional checkups.
- Patients with low self-esteem due to the appearance of their teeth will experience a boost in self-confidence.
- Implants protect the jaw from bone loss typically associated with losing teeth- dentures do not address this issue.
- Dental implants never need adjusting- they look, fit, feel, and function identical to healthy, natural teeth.
- You won't have to avoid your favorite foods with implants; even hard, crunchy, sticky, and chewy foods are no problem.
- Implants do not cause patients to slur their speech in the same way as dentures. You'll notice an improvement in your speech from the first day of implant placement.
- Implants are far more convenient when compared with dentures since they're permanent teeth.
Am I a Candidate For Dental Implants?
There's one way to find out whether you'll benefit from implants- schedule an appointment with your dentist to request more information. At Belmont Dental, we want to make sure the treatments you choose provide lasting value- one of the main reasons we often recommend implants to our patients. Following a thorough assessment of your smile, if we find that you are a candidate for the procedure, we'll offer implants as a treatment option. You can access additional information regarding dental implants in Belmont when you browse our website's resources- you'll find implants located in our 'Services' section.
Implants For a More Beautiful Smile
As a full-service dentist serving your community, Belmont Dental offers multiple options for restoring teeth and replacing missing teeth. Leave our office with the smile of your dreams through implant dentistry; while the cost of treatment is a bit higher than dentures, you'll discover many clear advantages offered by implants alone.
Get to Know Belmont Dental
Request your free second opinion or consultation appointment by phone when you call our front desk staff. Our goal is the same as yours- healthy, beautiful teeth and gums that look radiant and add value to your overall health. With recent innovations in dentistry, there's never been a more convenient time to achieve your smile objectives with dental implants in Belmont.Dental Implants Belmont
View Larger Map