Article provided by: San Francisco Plastic Surgeon
Are you considering a facial? Contact the one of the most trusted San Francisco plastic surgery clinics by calling 415-923-3800. Dr. Javateri and his highly skilled team look forward to being able to discuss your goals with you and help determine the right procedure for you.
With more than 20 years of experience in San Francisco plastic surgery, Dr. Javaheri provides excellence in plastic surgery, both in surgical and non-surgical procedures. If you’ve been wondering what a facial treatment could do to improve your skin’s appearance, visit SFPlasticSurgeon.com to see a complete list of services offered.
SF Plastic Surgeon is committed to providing the popular treatment options clients are looking for today. As such, Dr. Javaheri offers the following types of facial treatments:
- Botox Cosmetic. Regular Botox treatments can dramatically soften even dynamic lines in the face. The procedure involves the injection of Botox Cosmetic, which has been successfully used since 1982 to treat a variety of conditions, including being able to improve upon the visible signs of aging. Botox injections temporarily block the impulses from the nerves to the facial muscles with the result being smoother, tighter-looking skin.
- Browlift, sometimes called a forehead lift, to correct drooping brows and improve the look of horizontal lines and furrows that may be making you look sad, angry or tired.
- Chin Implants, to improve and enhance your facial contours. Patients find that having chin implants provides a more harmonious balance to the face and its features, which can greatly boost the self-esteem.
- Collagen filler injections can fill in lines and creases, temporarily restoring a smoother, more youthful appearance. Injected under the skin, collages has the ability to plump up creased and sunken areas of the face.
- Eyelid Surgery, often called blepharoplasty, is used to diminish excess fat, skin and muscle from the upper and lower eyelids, it is often performed along with other facial surgery procedures, however it can be performed alone as well.
- Facelift surgery, to improve the most visible signs of aging, will address excess fat, tighten the muscles and improve the look of sagging skin.
- Fat Transfer involves extracting fat cells from the patient’s own abdomen, thighs, buttocks or elsewhere and then re-injecting them beneath the skin of the face. The injected fat is used to fill in cheeks or laugh lines between the nose and mouth, correct skin depressions from acne scarring or to minimize forehead wrinkles or enhance the lips.
- Rhinoplasty, to reduce or refine the nose to improve upon its appearance. Reasons for considering rhinoplasty can vary from patient to patient.
Please consult the San Francisco Plastic Surgery team if you have questions about any of these treatments or another type of treatment. Dr. Javaheri and his staff will be happy to sit down with you to discuss your personal goals.
Feel free to call 415-923-3800 or visit online at SFPlasticSurgeon.com to learn more about procedures, view the photo gallery of before and after pictures or find out about financing. You’ll be glad you called the San Francisco Plastic Surgery Clinic.
View Larger Map